How many Criterion's are left...

These three are all the same car, the one I used to own. Northmont was my ambulance service for a few years in the '80's. And by the way, if you have photos of a '75 Criterion from Dagsboro, Delaware, that is this car as well, it's original owner.

197520MM20Criterion20Northmount1.jpg
197520MM20Amb2022021.jpg

Criterion-Henrys.jpg

Also, the Brunswick VRS Criterion (197 on the front license plate), Dad and I almost bought when it was retired from service in the '80's. Another that "got away". I suspect it was junked.

When last I knew....

My ex-74 was owned by AJ Heightman, publisher of the Journal of EMS...and that was about 5 yrs ago.

I'll try to get over what I have and see I know most of these I have a photo of. send from a number of sources mainly Robert when we were redoing his. some of mine you have all ready posted.the rounded corner bordered ones I did when I was at work. but were there are photos that are not taken by us it good to be able to pass them around to keep track of the cars. the in service ones are for me the best as they show what the cars looked like for real. not for fun. i just got back from a fast trip to Il so we'll get on that tonight.

Jems

My ex-74 was owned by AJ Heightman, publisher of the Journal of EMS...and that was about 5 yrs ago.

Kevin: Coincidently I just watched a video of James O. "Jim" Page's (several mile long) Funeral Procession last night and the JEMS-Heightman Criterion was in it towards the front of the line following Jim's Restored 1946 Ford Panel Truck (Restored as LA County RESCUE-11). When it entered San Diego County he showed it a lot at fire and other civic events, but I also haven't seen it for several years. (*) I will do some research on it's location.... it's probably tucked away "resting" in a warehouse somewhere closeby. MM

Ok got them sorted out some what I think. not counting the northland side I have 41 different cars pictured. i'll post the one not matchign up wit any other posts. I don't know ere most of them were takedn we were looing at a lot of stuff and grabing pictures for tetele when we did Roberts car. so the one being painted is the only shot of I know 4 of that I keep. were it is I don't know. the bulance is out in calf. some were. but most I don't have a clue were they are at. the 74 poor pictured orang ad white is one we discussed in a diferent life the top was cut out and a skylight put in.

Attachments

• 1974 MM.jpg
    1974 MM.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 642
  • 1974 MM criteration ambulance.jpg
    1974 MM criteration ambulance.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 629
  • 1974 MM Criterion  cadlillac.jpg
    1974 MM Criterion cadlillac.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 702
  • 1975 MM crit1.jpg
    1975 MM crit1.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 620
  • 1976 mm 2.jpg
    1976 mm 2.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 747
lets see if there are any more, think everything else is listed. so here is one of Tony as a owner and the fate of it. a before and after of Chris's and one of Robert's just after we got back from getting the warning ticket in the park.

Attachments

• tony  1974 MM criterion Tony K.jpg
    tony 1974 MM criterion Tony K.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 624
  • tony 1974 Mm ciration in PA.jpg
    tony 1974 Mm ciration in PA.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 625
  • chris 1974 criterion cb 3 delivering.jpg
    chris 1974 criterion cb 3 delivering.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 617
  • chris 1974 criterion cb 12 home.jpg
    chris 1974 criterion cb 12 home.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 624
  • roberts 1975 MM Criterion Robert Shepard R&W.jpg
    roberts 1975 MM Criterion Robert Shepard R&W.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 615
I see some are duplicates but think we still have over 50 with the ones we've posted. Right?

Nice to see em come out of the woodwork.:thankyou2:

Ed's post #50 shows a '76 with dual Stars of Life. That car was bought new by Bellvue, Iowa and went on to Burke, SD in 1991. It was retired ca. 1995 with a huge amount of rust on and under it.

Lite for Life

lets see if there are any more, think everything else is listed. so here is one of Tony as a owner and the fate of it. a before and after of Chris's and one of Robert's just after we got back from getting the warning ticket in the park.

Anyone know who owns th "Lite for Life" Lime Green and White one now? Kind of an "Irish Thing" but I think it needs to be in (my garage) ASAP! THX-MM

Not sure if I posted this one or not. I'm thinking we are over 50 Criterions as it is. Opps, I did post it. So I come up with 51 Criterions if I counted correctly trying to eliminate any duplicates. I could be wrong though and probably am.

criterion20001.jpg

Back