Nameplate/Sign brackets for S&S Victoria

I am looking for two nameplate brackets for my 1974 S & S Victoria. I need the two brackets for the rear door.

Thank You,

Jeff

I've got two at the house but they are angled brackets and will gladly send them to you. PM address please.

Richard

Richard,
Do they look like this ?

2012Christmas70Superior075-1.jpg

I have 6 of these nameplate holders from a '73 or '74 Superior, but they may have been used in earlier or later years, or even by other manufacturers.

Attachments

• Name plate bracket.jpg
    Name plate bracket.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 172
To save time and money this is what I have. If they work, let me know and off they go.

Attachments

• IMG_3240.jpg
    IMG_3240.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_3997.jpg
    IMG_3997.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 147
Sorry I have not checked on this thread. If you have sent them then OK if not them I will pass because I dont think they will work in the back door. I can send them back if you have sent them.

Thank you for your offer.

Sorry I have not checked on this thread. If you have sent them then OK if not them I will pass because I dont think they will work in the back door. I can send them back if you have sent them.

Thank you for your offer.

I thought I would save us both time and money so I never sent them. I figured if they will not work on my car they probably would not on yours either.

Keep searching...

those sharp angle were center door mounts. most of the rear doors were a flat base. but as all ways exceptions to them all.

Back