1972 Superior Combo in Georgia

James Fischer

PCS Member
Wow......Beautiful combo.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cadi...pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item1c34346b4c&vxp=mtr

$T2eC16h,!)QE9s3HG-uEBRoT7ifZzQ~~60_3.JPG

Last edited:
A delivery question....

First off are any members familiar with this coach ??

Then, a question regarding "drive-away-service"

That would be to have the vehicle driven to its destination and then pay for the airfare for the driver for return trip,has anyone used such a service. ?

Are there any recommended companies ??

Any and all info greatly appreciated !!

Thank you....

Last edited:
James, I have used 4 Corners Auto Transport for a few years with good success. They can get the Big Ones moved, no problen. Mike McDonald recently used them to ship a fire truck to Florida, as far as I know, it was satisfactory. Their phone number is 360 882 2584 and feel free to mention my name, if you want.

I would think this particular coach would be a great addition to your growing collection. Good luck!

James, I have used 4 Corners Auto Transport for a few years with good success. They can get the Big Ones moved, no problen. Mike McDonald recently used them to ship a fire truck to Florida, as far as I know, it was satisfactory. Their phone number is 360 882 2584 and feel free to mention my name, if you want.

I would think this particular coach would be a great addition to your growing collection. Good luck!

Bill,
Thank you kindly for the info,I will certainly keep it in mind and check into it if the need arises.

Although a stunning coach,it will not go into my collection.However I have a friend who's family runs a local FH and have been looking for a vintage hearse to use.I showed them this one and they are interested,thats why I asked about "drive away" delivery since they wanted to know.
With the cost of fuel,food,motels,airfare I suggested to them they probably could find a "carrier" to deliver it if they decided to purchase it for the same price or even a bit cheaper.....

Thanks again !

Bill,
Thank you kindly for the info,I will certainly keep it in mind and check into it if the need arises.

Although a stunning coach,it will not go into my collection.However I have a friend who's family runs a local FH and have been looking for a vintage hearse to use.I showed them this one and they are interested,thats why I asked about "drive away" delivery since they wanted to know.
With the cost of fuel,food,motels,airfare I suggested to them they probably could find a "carrier" to deliver it if they decided to purchase it for the same price or even a bit cheaper.....

Thanks again !

James, we ship cars in and out of our dealership several times a week as about half of what we sale goes out of state. Some people fly in and get their cars, most let us ship it to them. We do our own brokering being the volume we do and I can assure you it is alot cheaper to have it hauled and alot less trouble and you don't have to worry about it breaking down on your way to it's new destination. If you need help let me know.

James, we ship cars in and out of our dealership several times a week as about half of what we sale goes out of state. Some people fly in and get their cars, most let us ship it to them. We do our own brokering being the volume we do and I can assure you it is alot cheaper to have it hauled and alot less trouble and you don't have to worry about it breaking down on your way to it's new destination. If you need help let me know.

Danny,
Thank you for the information......:)
At this point the intrested parties are in discussion......
Will certainly give you a heads up if it works out for the buyer....

Back