2014 PCS International Meet dates?

The answer is...

From what I have been able to discover the 2014 PCS meet is going to be Aug. 12-16 - Rochester, Minnesota.

I'm going to try to make it for the 1st time this year! =) Can't imagine what being around that many pro-cars will be like! :D

2014 meet

Cant wait had suck a great time at this years meet. I just hope everything goes great in the planing of it and i need to make sure i have the vaction from work for it.

Man I hope that I can have my 58 all road ready for the drive, I was planning for that this year and that did not happen. Long cold Wisconsin winters always help me for having some build time in between plowing and shoveling.:fr2:

Man I hope that I can have my 58 all road ready for the drive, I was planning for that this year and that did not happen. Long cold Wisconsin winters always help me for having some build time in between plowing and shoveling.:fr2:

I know what you mean, you know how bad I wanted my 49 in Milwaukee. Sure I drive it everywhere else until the place I wanted to take it and it had other plans. Oh well, it BETTER make this one!

Back