Sunday In The Park Lime Rock CT 9/6/2020

Paul Steinberg

PCS Life Member President
Staff member
Super Site Supporter
Yesterday Sandy and I attended the Sunday In the Park at Lime Rock CT. Last year, we won 1st place in the Meeting of the Marques. This year, I was invited back to the Concours Event, and once again, my 1962 Chevrolet was awarded "Best in Class" in the First Responders category. It is truly an amazing car that everyone that walked by it, stopped to look at it.

Click here to read about last year at Sunday in the Park...

Attachments

• MVC-015L.JPG
    MVC-015L.JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 259
  • MVC-017L.JPG
    MVC-017L.JPG
    69.4 KB · Views: 249
  • MVC-012L.JPG
    MVC-012L.JPG
    122.4 KB · Views: 245
  • MVC-011L.JPG
    MVC-011L.JPG
    108.2 KB · Views: 243
  • MVC-013L.JPG
    MVC-013L.JPG
    159.1 KB · Views: 245
Congratulations Sandy and Paul! That is a fine looking 62 and it deserves all of the attention it gets.

Paul she is absolutely beautiful! The only C-B non Oldsmobile I know about, and she is an amazing car, the award is well deserved.

We really do need to get Steve Loftin to give you some photography lessons or get you a new camera though!

I'm not a photographer, however, I do the best that I can with what I have to work with. Shaky hands, poor eyesight, and other symptoms of being older than the car. I know that it is difficult to teach an old dog new tricks, but I still keep trying.

I'm not a photographer, however, I do the best that I can with what I have to work with. Shaky hands, poor eyesight, and other symptoms of being older than the car. I know that it is difficult to teach an old dog new tricks, but I still keep trying.

Hey Paul, sit down to a nice Scotch on the rocks, that'll stop the shakes! :p

Back