few outings this year

Tim Prieur

PCS Member
I suspect all of us have seen less time in our collector cars this year. Personally, virtually none. Was going through previous pics, and post one as a virtual 2020 outing.
May 2021 bring more open roads.

Attachments

• DSC_1130 (600 x 400).jpg
    DSC_1130 (600 x 400).jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 223
I agree! Our main goal right now is to make it through this pandemic as safely as we possibly can. Hopefully, by mid 2021, we will all be here and things will begin to move again.

I've been alternating driving mine to work (I do facility maintenance) and trying to enjoy them as much as possible through the summer- one of the only fun things I can do outdoors right now...

Just back from the annual Hallowell meet and lunch for all at his estate in Bethayres Pa rain cut down attendance. He has 57 Imperial Limo owned by the Rockafellas. We were going to take the Masterpiece and my Packard Caribbean Hardtop. The Masterpiece let me down on two counts,one an attack of Vatts itus (would start run five seconds and shut down and a slow leaking tire) so it stayed home. When we got home Masterpiece started right up and kept running as it should gotta find a cure this happens too often.

Just back from the annual Hallowell meet and lunch for all at his estate in Bethayres Pa rain cut down attendance. He has 57 Imperial Limo owned by the Rockafellas. We were going to take the Masterpiece and my Packard Caribbean Hardtop. The Masterpiece let me down on two counts,one an attack of Vatts itus (would start run five seconds and shut down and a slow leaking tire) so it stayed home. When we got home Masterpiece started right up and kept running as it should gotta find a cure this happens too often.

I have felt your pain many times Pete. A guy I used to know once said "with old cars, its an adventure every time you turn the key" In my humble opinion, truer words were never spoken.

I have felt your pain many times Pete. A guy I used to know once said "with old cars, its an adventure every time you turn the key" In my humble opinion, truer words were never spoken.

Pete and Bill:
Last week my oldest son borrowed my 71 Torino convertible to go to a drive in movie. He is of an age he might miss a "weakness" in an old car. Had a great time. I get the car back and the brake light is on. My son never noticed. Turned out there was a leak in the front brake line. No front brakes, on what you would call an interstate. Yikes.
All of us have many such stories, it would make a great book.

Pete and Bill:
Last week my oldest son borrowed my 71 Torino convertible to go to a drive in movie. He is of an age he might miss a "weakness" in an old car. Had a great time. I get the car back and the brake light is on. My son never noticed. Turned out there was a leak in the front brake line. No front brakes, on what you would call an interstate. Yikes.
All of us have many such stories, it would make a great book.
Tim I’m glad your son made it back home safe and sound!

that's it we need to drive around some swap the car for the truck get a couple things done on the truck. this car needs driven and I need to drive it!!
still got a little fuel problem but it's not been driven now in 3 years

Attachments

• IMG_4417.jpg
    IMG_4417.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_4418.jpg
    IMG_4418.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_4420a.jpg
    IMG_4420a.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_4426.jpg