Specialty tools needed in Flint

Paul Steinberg

PCS Life Member President
Staff member
Super Site Supporter
I am in need of a timing light and feeler gauges to reset the ignition points and timing in my Chrysler. The alignment shop put the distributor in, but didn't check any of these important settings. I assumed the points were properly set, but they are not, and it is effecting the ignition timing. It is pinging under acceleration, and it didn't do this previously. Thanks Paul

Tools

I am in need of a timing light and feeler gauges to reset the ignition points and timing in my Chrysler. The alignment shop put the distributor in, but didn't check any of these important settings. I assumed the points were properly set, but they are not, and it is effecting the ignition timing. It is pinging under acceleration, and it didn't do this previously. Thanks Paul

Paul Call me 734-368-8338

Russ

I was going to offer to bring mine along, but it looks like Brady and Russ have you covered. I have faith that the Michigan PCS members will have the needed tools for you, but let me know if there is anything else that I might need to bring. I'm not leaving the house 'till Wednesday afternoon.

I was going to offer to bring mine along, but it looks like Brady and Russ have you covered. I have faith that the Michigan PCS members will have the needed tools for you, but let me know if there is anything else that I might need to bring. I'm not leaving the house 'till Wednesday afternoon.

I'm running short of money, so could you please bring me a pack of $20's... I don't want to be gready, so that is the reason that I didn't ask for hundreds... :D

Just for you Paul, I'll stop by the bank tomorrow before I leave and see what they can do for me. I'll see you in Flint and pass along whatever the bank will give me.

I'm running short of money, so could you please bring me a pack of $20's... I don't want to be gready, so that is the reason that I didn't ask for hundreds... :D
Paul, I'd be glad t help you out with that, no problem. When I get there, let me borrow your ATM card and your PIN number, I can run to the bank for you and get you as many as you need.

Back