Car Cover

Brendan Martin

PCS Member
Hello everyone, and Happy St. Patricks Day. I would like to purchase a cover for the 63. Any suggested vendors who make one large enough? Thanks!

I have purchased the NOAH covers from California Car Cover Company for years and have been pretty pleased with the quality...

I have purchased one from California Car Cover a couple of months ago for my 72 48' ambulance very happy with the quality.

Larri

I have purchased one from California Car Cover a couple of months ago for my 72 48' ambulance very happy with the quality.

Larri

I've bought three over the years...If they don't have the pattern for your specific rig they'll send a order sheet with specific measuring instructions.

Is these car covers are only for dust or ther are water proof? Ill keep my '78 in the driveway with a X-Large Simoniz cover since 2009 and you have a 5 years guarantee with them. Just asking for the M-M in case of using my garage for another project..

The Noah cover has two layers, a heavy rain will go through the fabric but it has "breathability" that lets the moisture escape and dry.
Years ago, when I used them outside without a metal car shed over them, dust would accumulate a lot on the flat surfaces of the car after awhile under the cover. I now use it under a metal car shed and do not have the dust issue...

the 86 limo has been out side under one since the day I bought the car. I did get the weather guard one for it. they do make a dust cover that is a lot cheaper. and would be the way to go unless your planing on keeping car out side. it's a lot easer to handle and store then the thicker ones.

Brendan,

I just purchased a custom-fit car cover for one of my '65 limos from California Car Cover. If you're in the area, please feel free to stop by and check it out.

Jim

Every Single Car I own...

...Wears a California Car Cover and I could not be happier with their service and their products. One time out of 12 they made one that didn't fit just perfectly (you know how picky I can be) and they did it over again with no hassle. They are great to do business with.

Thanks everyone. I'm just looking for one that will cover the car in the garage. It will not be stored outside. Looks like I will calling California Car Cover.

they are the best, indoor or outdoor types, I have all 4 of my procars wearing custom fit Ca car covers. worth the price

Thanks everyone. I'm just looking for one that will cover the car in the garage. It will not be stored outside. Looks like I will calling California Car Cover.

Save your money, and get a parachute. Lightweight, doesn't scratch, and will cover your complete car. That is what car collectors used before there were car covers.

Back