61 Superior Hightop CA

It must be too much work for alot of people to give any details, like does it run! Dont you think it may sell faster if you say something usefull about it. I guess you cant expect too much from a person that dont even know the year of the car they own.

Makes you wonder if the seller has a title?
I'd say not. He obviously doesn't know his Cadillacs, its easy to get a 61 and 62 mixed up, but a 62 and a 66? They look nothing alike. It does make you wonder why he doesn't say anything about the car other than a price and him being the 2nd owner. However, it does look to be very restorable, but interesting price. The price may not be so bad if you could hop in it and drive it home, but some how I seariously doubt thats going to happen.

Josh

I've asked the seller for some front and rear interior shots as well as from under the hood. If he sends any, I'll post them here.

62 Superior

This car is about a 100 miles from me......he swears its a 66 and thought I did not know what I was talking about...(with some attitude)
There was a BIG car show(Kool April Nites) in the town where this rig is located....(over 500 cars)...I had e-mailed the seller 10 days ago asking about the car......he NEVER e-mailed pictures...he said " the car speaks for itself".....I said I could not make an offer based on 4 pictures....he replied "Well come see it then"...I told him I would be up for Kool April Nites and he said fine........well He NEVER responded to my calls or even text messages.......while I was up there......
And I still have not heard from him..........
He did say that it has "some issues" but would not elaborate.....sooooo
I DONT think it runs.....I DO think it has rust issues...and for all I know it may not even exist......just some old pictures.......maybe......who knows ??
What is it with "mountain folk "??:1062:

Back