'76 M-M Cadillac Criterion Ambulance for sale

I got some information passed along to me, about a '76 Criterion ambulance for sale. It's apparently in or near New Jersey. I've not seen the car so I don't know much about it other than it exists and I have pictures.

He didn't say (yet) whether the car runs or not, so I don't know. It looks to have some dents in the body but, at least from the dark photos in a garage, it doesn't look to have anything really bad. The interior is missing the cabinets on the wall - I have asked if he has that piece but haven't gotten a reply yet. The front interior looks OK.

I have seen this one around a few times, though I don't know where I saw it last. I don't know the history.

The seller is asking....sit down...$9000. :pat: However, the comment was that this is a "motivated" seller, which I hope means he would take less to get it moved along.

Also, he's calling it a " '77" but we all know it's actually a '76. I passed that along to him, hopefully he will realize the correct year.

If you're interested, you can e-mail me at SteveL200@att.net and I will forward you the photos I got, or you can e-mail the guy selling it directly at trawley@emergencyvehiclecenter.com.

More details if I find out more. I hope someone can work a deal on this. We've lost a few procars recently to the scrapper, hate to lose another.

Attachments

• 77 FR Caddy Drivers Side.jpg
    77 FR Caddy Drivers Side.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 551
  • 77 FR Caddy Interior 1.jpg
    77 FR Caddy Interior 1.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 551
  • 77 FR Caddy Interior 4.jpg
    77 FR Caddy Interior 4.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 531
He does not have the cabinet. The car sat in Metuchen,NJ for several years. My ex boss qwned it .He was going to fix but never did anything with it.It was keeped in doors until it was moved to NY. It did sit outside for about a year. It needs front end work. It was bought off e bay. I wondered what happened to it after his ambulance company went under.

There used to be a couple of junkyard Criterions (Criteria???) around, someone could get a cabinet from one of them to put in this one. I know of one that may still be in Pete Graves' yard....

Back