1967 Cadillac commercial wheel for sale

Tom Hoczyk

PCS Past President
This wheel was found as the spare in my 1967 Superior Cadillac hearse. I'm sure it fits quite a few years. Note the rivets, indicating commercial rim. Also notice the deep dish, compared to other years of commercial wheels. The dish measures 4 5/8" up from the ground. Very minor surface rust in some places, certainly not bad. It was stored inside for years. $50.00 , will deliver to Hudson for free, or standard ground shipping rates apply. Continental US only, no Canada, no foreign. Tom

Attachments

• DSC_0024.jpg
    DSC_0024.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 307
  • DSC_0023.jpg
    DSC_0023.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 310
  • DSC_0027.jpg
    DSC_0027.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 308
What is the back spacing and offset of the wheel? Also, the width of the wheel. Usually there is a designation on the area between the beads on the inside.

Is it just me, or does that wheel look like it was put together backwards? The angled portion is supposed to line up with the brake drum, so that should be the back, but the rivets and the valve stem are together on the opposite side, which should be the front? Seems like the middle section is riveted in backwards. The ones I have seen have had the rivets on the same side as the beveled part of the inner rim, with the valve stem on the front.

Edit: I see this topic was discussed some in this thread:

http://www.professionalcarsociety.org/forums/showthread.php?t=5329

Apparently on some models the center was reversed for a different offset, while other vehicles got four identical rims?

Last edited:
wheel

That looks like the wheels on my 61 M-M. I will have to take off a wheel cover to make sure.
Most of the info I have say the interchange is 61 to 65. I have seen a few listings that say 61 to 67.
Mike

rim

This wheel was found as the spare in my 1967 Superior Cadillac hearse. I'm sure it fits quite a few years. Note the rivets, indicating commercial rim. Also notice the deep dish, compared to other years of commercial wheels. The dish measures 4 5/8" up from the ground. Very minor surface rust in some places, certainly not bad. It was stored inside for years. $50.00 , will deliver to Hudson for free, or standard ground shipping rates apply. Continental US only, no Canada, no foreign. Tom

Tom, I presume that wheel is gone? Please let me know if not.

Thanks,

Chris
cpb@chrisbruno.com

tom's wheel

Chris,
I bought Tom's wheel in Hudson. Thought it would make a decent spare for
my 61 M-M.
We will watch for more of them around here. They are not light so the shipping may be a deal breaker. Unless you know of someone doing a road trip this direction.
Mike

Back