1954 Eureka flowercar

Mike Stevens

PCS Member
Today I found a 1954 Eureka flowercar for sale. The car is from Georgia...a long time from Georgia. The asking price is $1500. Lots off rust and wood rot. 331 engine and auto trans. Fogged windshield with one bb hole. Not the correct Cadillac seat. No cover on the bed. Has some casket rollers in the bed. Seller has it advertised in a local trading magazine. Said he has had calls from several states away. I have some pictures if you pm me here I can send them along with his contact info. This would be a VERY ambitious restoration job. Guess with enough $$ thrown at it the car would come back to life. Seller says is does run but we did not try to start it today.
Mike

pictures of 54 Eureka flower car

Remember that a picture is worth a 1000 words? Also remember that pictures lie. We went to look at this based on a picture in a magazine. The owner says he would like for it to have a new home. Other projects are on his priority list.
Call Pat at 937-508-9460. You will probably have to leave a message.
Mike

Attachments

• 54 Eureka flower car 01.jpg
    54 Eureka flower car 01.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 318
  • 54 Eureka flower car 02.jpg
    54 Eureka flower car 02.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 318
  • 54 Eureka flower car 03.jpg
    54 Eureka flower car 03.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 317
  • 54 Eureka flower car 04.jpg
    54 Eureka flower car 04.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 298
  • 54 Eureka flower car 05.jpg
    54 Eureka flower car 05.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 297
  • 54 Eureka flower car 07.jpg
    54 Eureka flower car 07.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 298
Theres nothing like a flower car with exhaust staks. Looks like there are some good parts there, might make someone a good parts car at the least. Or I could see this being a cool shop truck for Rocky, boy what a cool parts runner that would be.

Josh

WOW Mike, funny thing is I saw this car in Atlanta on side of interstate about five or six years ago where it broke down. Didn't look too bad then but don't remember it having the stacks either. I think it is a good project.

those stacks

The stacks are wired for flames. The tubes are burnt so I know they worked at one time. The installation was to just cut a hole in the floor right beside the rollers and tie a tube into the exhaust pipe. Then ad some flat strap steel and now you got a flame thrower. This car obviously did not get the best of care even before it left the Peach State. The 1995 plate tag say Coweta Georgia if that would help pin point where this came from. Wonder who owned it new? I say parts and you say project. That is why I walked away. It was a flower car so I had to go look.
Mike

Last edited:
Back