Introducing...the Ohio PCS YouTube channel!

Sarah Snook

PCS Life Member
I wanted to let you all know that the Ohio PCS' YouTube channel is up and running! Here you'll find pictures and videos from Ohio Chapter meets. I also have made videos of my pictures from the international meets. So check it out, subscribe and enjoy! :)

Sarah

Wow...

Wow Sarah, this is so cool............. You obviously have out some serious time into making this happen Sarah. YEAH!!!!!!!!!

PS: I'm the Z570LX youtube guy.

Sarah, you've got alot of great pics, Thanks for shairing them with us. I even saw a shot of my 67 at the 03 intal meet.:D

Josh

Thanks to everyone that has checked out the channel. I hope to make some more videos soon.

Josh, glad you got to see your '67. I got lots of pics of it at the Pittsburgh meet because Kevin was parked next to me all week.

Richard, if you check out the Tennessee video, you'll see some pics of a certain someone's Criterion.

-Sarah

This is great! You need to post the pic of you and that door at Lafferty's. I can't remember exactly what was going on with the door, but you sure were amazed by it.....:confused:

Back