2013 PCS International Meet

Patrick J. Martin

PCS Life Member/Illini Chapter President
Hello all! It has been a week now since the mid-winter PCS board meeting, and I expected someone would have spilled the beans by now, but since not, I suppose I'll just have to toot my own horn.

The PCS board voted to award the 2013 International Meet to the Illini Chapter, with myself as meet chairman.

The meet will be in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, August 21-24, 2013, with an optional additional day of activity on Sunday August 25, 2013.

The preliminary itinerary is as follows:

Wednesday August 21, 2013

Welcome to Milwaukee Day!

Tours of Miller Brewing,
Harley-Davidson, and
the Pabst Mansion

Thursday August 22, 2013

Car Day!

Tours of the Wisconsin Automotive Museum and
the Rambler Gallery at the Kenosha History Center

Friday August 23, 2013

Culture Day!

Guided tour through Forest Home Cemetery,
Milwaukee Botanical Gardens,
Mader's German Restaurant, and
a surprise stop! (Don't want to give away ALL my intentions!)

Saturday August 24, 2013

Show Day!

We'll join other area car clubs on the lakefront showfield of the Milwaukee Masterpiece Concours, where we'll be a featured part of their Club Day display. We'll then return to the hotel for the awards banquet and light and sound show.

Sunday August 25, 2013

Stay in Milwaukee an additional day and return to the showfield for the actual concours, featuring some of the finest cars in the midwest.

So that's the plan for now. Stay tuned as details unfold!

this sounds neat

My 86 Lincoln S&S served the communities of Antioch, Genoa City , Appleton and Iron Mountain MI and I've always wanted to bring the car back and photograph it in front of its former funeral homes.Time to start planning this adventure!

My 86 Lincoln S&S served the communities of Antioch, Genoa City , Appleton and Iron Mountain MI and I've always wanted to bring the car back and photograph it in front of its former funeral homes.Time to start planning this adventure!

Would be great if you could, Rick! I'd be honored to have my meet be the first one you attend! Besides, my Lincolns get so lonely being the only ones there. LOL

Patrick

I marked the dates in my calendar already for 2013 ! Looking forward to it !

All the best with planning and making it happen over the next 17 months.
It seems so far away but it will be here and in the history books very fast.

Thanks for the 6 months you put in already too !

Darren

:thumbsup:

P.S. I know it is... Beer - Brats - Bier

...can it be:

Babes - more Babes - bier

Babes for Brother Ledford
more Babes for Brother Bedford
Bier for everyone else !

:yankchain:

Back