Michigan "Superior Times" magazine

It was another outstanding magazine and not quite sure how Brady and the boys do it each and everytime. Thanks for your dedication.

What I like best was the picture of a skinny "Want-A-Be" funeral director standing next to an old Cadillac ambulance dressed in a plaid suit. This was the time when Brady and I ran rigs and worked in funeral homes. I can still see Brady running this rig around town. As stated in the movie Good Fellas, "It was a glorious time".

Brady certainly has done well for himself and a true servant and professional of the funeral industry. See you in Ohio Mr. Smith.

This is not Brady nor is it the correct year of ambulance but, you get the point. Just imagine!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqlSlkLe9j0[/ame]

Superior Time's#29

Same here very nice work and thankyou to brady and everyone else behind the scene's that put this magazine together also like the rare Cadillac Flower Car on pp.7

If Darren got his Surperior Times in Toronto hopefully mine will come down here in Niagara soon. Canada Post was locked out and we have not gotten PCS 140 yet either -we usually get it a few weeks later in Canada than our U.S. members. I hope it comes before Hudson next week.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in Hudson, Ohio.

Back