Weekly Car Show... Professional Cars

I regularly stop by a weekly (Friday night) car show. This is a year-'round car show and occasionally there are professional cars there.

I did go there tonight and, sure enough, there were professional cars there (3).

All hearses. A 1983 and 1972 Cadillac and a 1988 Buick.
Here are some photos to start with.

I have other photos from the last 1 or 2 years and will post them here, too, as time allows.

1983 Cadillac...
34ir805.jpg

2rdyhr7.jpg

Two hearses ('88 Buick and '72 Cadillac)
331ktx4.jpg

I have been to several shows in the high desert area and so far I have had the only "PRO" car there. Where are the shows that you are going to?

I have been to several shows in the high desert area and so far I have had the only "PRO" car there. Where are the shows that you are going to?
The last set were from the West Hills car meet. It was every Friday night until it moved to Bob's Big Boy in Northridge. That is where the other photos were taken.. the first 3 sets... At Bob's in Northridge... corner of Corbin Ave and Nordhoff St. in the Target parking lot.

More photos coming soon!

There were more pro-cars at tonight's show. Here are photos of a '66 Hearse (which really needed a paint job) and a '63 Ambulance.
It's getting to that time of the year when it gets darker earlier when I am at the show so these photos were taken at dusk.
206o4u8.jpg

xojj1z.jpg

24fi43d.jpg

2i6zbit.jpg

m819b7.jpg

6p3uvt.jpg

33le5h1.jpg

volp3m.jpg

The '66 belongs to a young lady who has had it from one mechanic to another since she bought it. She loves the car and has spent thousands getting road worthy! Glad to see she finally is able to enjoy it.

The '63 belongs to my online buddy Nik, he's also a master at building custom Hot Wheels and miniatures (all procar related builds). Next time you see him, say "Dr. Feelgood... Hotrod Dwayne says HI!" i'm sending him a couple Unity spotlights soon for his cars. Thanks so much for the pix

The '66 belongs to a young lady who has had it from one mechanic to another since she bought it. She loves the car and has spent thousands getting road worthy! Glad to see she finally is able to enjoy it.

The '63 belongs to my online buddy Nik, he's also a master at building custom Hot Wheels and miniatures (all procar related builds). Next time you see him, say "Dr. Feelgood... Hotrod Dwayne says HI!" i'm sending him a couple Unity spotlights soon for his cars. Thanks so much for the pix
Thanks for the info. I will mention you next time I see that '63.

I also remember seeing (and taking some photos) of a black '65 Cadillac Hearse. I will post photos of that one soon.

be nice to see some better pictures of the 63. it almost looks like the cabinet is a home made one nicely done. love that low top look

be nice to see some better pictures of the 63. it almost looks like the cabinet is a home made one nicely done. love that low top look

Here's a video of it, there's another of him "running hot" through a neighborhood

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSY_WURysOc[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqlSlkLe9j0[/ame]

Does anyone have any idea how many "PCS" members are planning to attent the Orange County Hearse show in Costa Mesa on Oct. 30?

Hey, I know those coaches!
This is the Coffin Cartel of the San Fernando Valley. http://www.coffincartel.com/
We frequent the Bobs Big Boy in Northridge and Burbank.

Ive seen your 76 Cadillac limo there a few times but could never locate the owner... We are usually there if you ever want to come say hello!

PS, HI DWAYNE!!!

Hey, I know those coaches!
This is the Coffin Cartel of the San Fernando Valley. http://www.coffincartel.com/
We frequent the Bobs Big Boy in Northridge and Burbank.

Ive seen your 76 Cadillac limo there a few times but could never locate the owner... We are usually there if you ever want to come say hello!

PS, HI DWAYNE!!!
Hi Nik. Yeah, I usually park on the other side of the lot. So much easier to park. But if my limo is there, I am around somewhere!

Back