Wow, what's next? Is this Tom's carved panel

Strange pictures in their ad. Why would you have a body on a table on it's stomach? The air-stream hearse is pretty cool! Larry Dunn from a livery service in St. Paul had one years ago...I wonder where it is now.

That joker has been peddling those worthless funeral service technician courses for years. There isn't a single state in the nation that recognizes them. In order to obtain my funeral director's license, I had to GRADUATE from an accredited mortuary college, pass the National Board Examination, serve a one-year apprenticeship, and finally pass my state funeral director examination.

For the last number of years I have been warning those who have expressed an interest in this worthless course. It's completely bogus and isn't worth the paper it's written on.

This course is comprable to those online courses that many of the so-called mortuary colleges offer online nowadays. In 1992 there was no such option, and one had to physically attend an accredited mortuary college in order to obtain licensure. Altogether, there were around 23 accredited mortuary colleges in the nation at the time. I shudder to think how many are now simply diploma factories, giving a diploma that's only earned over the 'net. Many of my classmates had commuted over 70 miles ONE WAY to attend the mortuary college. Things have definately not improved in regards to funeral service education, that's for sure.

Back