Up for a game? "I Spy" Procar Edition using Google Street View.

Cary Livingston

Southeastern Chapter President
I happen to love Google Maps, Satellite Imagery and of course "Street View".
At time we find ourselves spending mindless hours at the PC doing all kindsa stupid stuff. Well here is a challenge. Lets see how many 96 and older procar "Street Views" you can find. Please NO 97 and new stuff....its way to common.

gainesville2.jpg

gainesville.jpg

highdr.jpg

:blahblah:

Last edited:
Not a chance in you know what I'm saying where this is! I accidentally just found it in South GA playing this silly game, which may be my new favorite game! :D

Attachments

• 1960 MM.JPG
    1960 MM.JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 842
Im amazed at how hard it is to find older coaches..in street view anyway..I was also surprised at the flower cars I was finding....lets allow 97 and newer IF they are limousine style coaches or flower cars.

28859932.jpg

32167441.jpg

There is a Coke machine on the front porch of this establishment. '90-'92 era Statesman? and '75 or 76 Superior?

Attachments

• jones & little.jpg
    jones & little.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 448
Martin..97 and never IF they are flower cars or limousine style coaches. Both styles are somewhat rare....landaus 97 and up are sitting at most every funeral home.

A 75 or 6 basking in Tampa, with a flat tire no less.

22309500.jpg

Cary, I for one appreciate you bringing a 'game' to light that has been a pillar of procar searching for over 5 years. Thank you for not divulging any newer trade secrets! :p:thumb:

Awesome, im guilty of doing this simply for sentimental value. Wish they had a time travel option as id love to see my car outside of its original FH.

While I much prefer the HIGH RES imagery starting to filter its way in ......the LOW RES adds an air of "mystery"......this one ( on the left) almost appears to be a 69-70 Superior Cadillac.

th3o.jpg

Back