Hey Everybody, Dwayne has Something to Tell You

Ron Devies

PCS Ohio Chapter President, PCS Vice President
I think Dwayne has a announcement he wants to make. And NO he is not pregnant.

Is he making the leap into matrimony, or is he just taking a leap of faith that he made a good deal with an old horse thief, I mean traitor? :D

Two people have an announcement... Ron has a 1974 Superior and I have a 1964 Miller-Meteor!

20140727_173607_zpsf2b71a58.jpg

Ron Dwayne

Jim will be pleased it stayed in OHIO and with friends of his.

Darren

Funny you would mention that Darren. The '64 has a strong emotional attachment because it was Jim's pride and joy for many years. While driving home I started remembering times with Jim and Sharon and got all choked up. It will never be my car, everyone will simply remember it as "that's Jim's old coach" and I'm more than ok with that...

Jim's Car

Originally owned by the Roberts FH of Logan,Ohio, Jim Tighe purchased this car and as Dwayne said, was his pride and joy. I had admired Dwayne's Superior at a recent meet in Mansfield. So when Dwayne approached me about buying the car I was faced with two problems. 1. No place to house it and 2. All monies had just been put into a major remodel project at home. I liked the thought of having an all white fleet of pro cars but I will never put a car on ebay and Jim's car had a waiting list to buy but had to go to a Jim approved buyer. Mike Stevens had to get first dibs because I promised him that when I bought the car,as Mike was the first option for it as he classified us as co-owners. Well Mike was in the same boat as me, he just bought another building. Now the next guy on the Jim approved list was Dwayne and well that's the rest of the story. I will post pictures when I have it all ready.

Well.......... I guess that I can stop sucking up to Ron and start sucking up to Dwayne!! Eventually I will own a '64 M-M limo style coach!

Well.......... I guess that I can stop sucking up to Ron and start sucking up to Dwayne!! Eventually I will own a '64 M-M limo style coach!

Hey, before you quit sucking up.....you wouldn't happen to know where I could find a center drag link for a 75 Caddy Fleetwood, would ya?

PST (Performance Suspension Technology) has them, thats where I got mine from. In their current catalog, they are $135, with free shipping. Website is www.p-s-t.com or call them at 1-800-247-2288. Hope that helps ya out.

Kurt, next time you are near my buddy Marty's (one of the previous owners of your 75 S&S), stop by, he just picked up either a 63-64 M-M Classic! I haven't seen it yet, (either has he, it was dropped off while he is on vacation), but it looks beautiful in the picture I saw.

Now back on topic, while Im usually not a big fan of "the treatment", Im impressed with those wheels on this coach, they are growing on me FAST.
Where did you get the purple headlights?

John those purple high beams were in my '67 Miller-Meteor and I'd removed them a couple months before Josh convinced me to sell that coach to him. They are Sylvania halogen seal beams (high beams) and the purple is a very glossy, thick, yet transparent liquid coating that was applied at some point. I have recently done some digging around online trying to find a supplier but had no luck yet. Anyone having suggestions for a headlight coating product please post it here.

Back