Do these cars qualify as Pro-Cars?

Having some fun with these unusal cars.

file0079.jpg

Just how in the world would you drive this thing?

file0046.jpg

OMG, Brady what have you done to yuor hearse!

file0013.jpg

The hearse what a true shame , but here is a question, which of the above cars was built first by the famous car customizer (Dick Dean) ?

I won't comment on wether any of these would be considered professional cars or not because I really don't have anything good to say and you know what Momma always said... If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all!

I will say that I find the roof on the first limousine interesting in the fact that it looks like they took the roof off of a Oldsmobile Vista Cruiser or Buick Sport Wagon to go from the Cadillac front roof to the raised back roof. It sure does look like the roof windows from one of those two cars was used.

The answer to the question regarding the first picture of the long limo is: "VERY CAREFULLY!".....the picture of the 71 Miller Meteor is a car out of Northern California knwn as "Carthedral". I believe it is owned by a young lady named Rebecca. You can google CARTHEDRAL to find out more on this car.

the marriage of the 59 quarters on the 71 is a nice job. you look at the car from the rear and it fits quite well. everything being flat black doesn't let you see if they did it nice or rat rod style but they are balanced. lot of time ind money in it for what I'll never know. but then hay who am I to point out other peoples foolishness.

The answer to my qustion is the limousine, it was built in 1985 @ 60ft then a couple years later it was stretched to 100ft . the car has no interior other than the eldorado driving compartment and can be seperated in the middle for transport. it landed up on liquidation .com for $21,000 a couple years ago.

Back