Adults Only-Wench & Devil

Pleas ekeep the children out of the room when scrolling down to see my wench, sorry wife, and her aunt all deviled up!

LArry.jpg

SandyTerri.jpg

Wench.jpg

Richard........ you should be ashamed of yourself trying to pass that lovely lady off as an old wench. Also, the other young lady doesn't look like a devil to me. I would recognize you anywhere!!!!!!! :D

just wondering

Did you put a coat on the dog just so us folks in the north would think you are not enjoying the weather?
The other thing I noticed was you are not in the pictures. What did your costume look like?
Mike

Did you put a coat on the dog just so us folks in the north would think you are not enjoying the weather?
The other thing I noticed was you are not in the pictures. What did your costume look like?
Mike

Even though the dogs are French Bulldogs we were going for "Made in America" theme wit them. I was dressed as a Bavarian guy with short pants and hat. The things we do for your wife.
Had a great time as ususal with many compliments about the ambulances. On November 4th both ambulances go to the Volusia County Fairgrounds for 10 days displaying at the county fair.

Back