2012 Micro Meet Pictures

Matthew, thank you for sharing your pictures. I hope everyone else who took pictures will post them here as well.

It was great seeing everyone and hope that all that attended had a great time. A special thank you goes to all of you that helped with the setup and take down of the Micro Meet, John & Frank for the great job they did on selling 50/50 tickets, everyone who bid on the auction items, the folks that donated items for the auction, and for everyone else who helped to make this one of the best Micro Meets ever.

The restaurant choices for dinner and the host hotel seemed to work out great for everyone except if you had a dog with you. Sorry Steve.

Hope to see you all in Daytona.

Well i just want to applaude kim and the crew for putting on a fun event. this was the first micro meet i have been to and it was a great time. It was also great to see old friends and making some new ones. I highly recommend every one to try to put it on your to do list for next year. Looking forward to getting together with everyone at the international meet this year.:applause:

well i down loaded my pics from the camera i figured i would share some i also have one of digger being our standard for the ticket sales, got to love it. Again fun time hanging out with every one having shaggy pro car and regular car talk. Here are some pics from friday night.

Attachments

• micro meet-autorama 2012 102.jpg
    micro meet-autorama 2012 102.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 227
  • micro meet-autorama 2012 105.jpg
    micro meet-autorama 2012 105.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 229
  • micro meet-autorama 2012 106.jpg
    micro meet-autorama 2012 106.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 228
  • micro meet-autorama 2012 108.jpg
    micro meet-autorama 2012 108.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 235
here are some pics from saturday, and saturday night dinner.

Attachments

• micro meet-autorama 2012 111.jpg
    micro meet-autorama 2012 111.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 223
  • micro meet-autorama 2012 144.jpg
    micro meet-autorama 2012 144.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 228
  • micro meet-autorama 2012 146.jpg
    micro meet-autorama 2012 146.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 216
  • micro meet-autorama 2012 147.jpg
    micro meet-autorama 2012 147.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 239
  • micro meet-autorama 2012 116.jpg
    micro meet-autorama 2012 116.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 232
...and the host hotel seemed to work out great for everyone except if you had a dog with you. Sorry Steve...
Nah, it wasn't so much the dog issue as it was, this is the second year they messed up my reservation.

This year, I reserved a room with two double beds (figuring I'd have a roommate), and when I checked to confirm, I had a room with one King. They couldn't change it back because they were "overbooked". We worked it out and got a room with two double beds but not until Friday morning was it certain that I wouldn't be sleeping with Jeff. :smiley3:

Last year, in spite of my reservation, they were also "overbooked" and they had no room for me, though they gave me a free room at the Holiday Inn Express nearby.

Both situations were eventually resolved to my satisfaction, but I'd rather they not have happened in the first place.

Back