1972 Chevrolet Suburban

The lister is selling for a friend. They want 10k. Having worked as a medic in quite a few suburbans in the day, I never seen one where the squad bench was on the drivers side and the stretcher on the curbside. Anyone ever seen this configuration before?

Stoner

Here is a rear shot of my (Ed's) Stoner. They built em with the cots on the wrong side.

Attachments

• IMG_1385.jpg
    IMG_1385.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 138
No luck coming to an agreement, they were north of 10k+. So I am still looking for a 72 Suburban.

Stoner must have been owned by a southpaw, lol:p

that would be a yes and no answer. when I sold that one the flooring was bad and the squid bench was missing. the left side was all there. the headliner was good but the rear ac unit was not. so Ron has put in the bench, built the linen cabinet and put in new flooring. with as close to original as one could do from pictures.

Like Ed Said

I looked at trying to find another Suburban in the bone yard and scarf the cabinets. Thanks to Attila I found a National down in the Carolinas but the owner's schedule made it impossible and they were not in that great of shape. So I had a local carpenter reproduce a bench from pictures on the internet. I still would like to find a medicine cabinet.

No luck coming to an agreement, they were north of 10k+. So I am still looking for a 72 Suburban.

Stoner must have been owned by a southpaw, lol:p

Too bad it didn't work out, that one looked very promising. Good luck with your search for another, stay tuned here for sure. Also try to stay in touch with the seller of this one, they do sometimes change their minds on price if they're serious and have a no sale long enough.

Back