multi-ID guessing time!

Dwayne, check out the fin shape through the car in the foreground. That isn't '56. Did you figure in the wrap around windshield? ;)

Yeah that's what I said... it has to be post '56 (meaning after 1956) due to the windshield... and A.J. Miller merged with Meteor for 1957 but I don't know enough yet about these coaches to know if M-M kept that strange slant @ the top of the front doors before cleaning it up with a more gradual slope after the merge. And didn't M-M have that funny little trim filler above the vent windows? This looks to only have the little chrome drip rail & no filler piece like on that orange coach you pictured a while back Atti.

my 2 cents

I think the one limo style coach is a Miller-Meteor. My humble opinion says it is a 61 based on the rear fin you can see through the windows of the car in front of it in the picture. If you look at the front left fender on the limo style coach you will see the chrome turn indicator on the fender. The 62s had the fender indicator too. But the 62s were not chrome all over. That is one of the differences Darren and I found on comparing my 61 with his 62 in Piqua. You can also make out the little trim flag over the vent window. That is a Miller-Meteor piece of trim.
Mike

:soapbox:

Back