2000 or 2001 Black hearse

Ron Devies

PCS Ohio Chapter President, PCS Vice President
PC Member Bob Norman is in the market for a 2000-2001 black hearse. If anyone knows of one for sale contact me or Bob Norman directly. He is also in the market for some Reeves stretchers if anyone has any for sale.

Last edited:
PC Member Bob Norman is in the market for a 2000-2001 black hearse. If anyone knows of one for sale contact me or Bob Norman directly. He is also in the market for some Reeves stretchers if anyone has any for sale.

Has he checked with American in Cleveland?

Yeah I did check with American. All they have are either older or much newer than what im looking for. From my research places like American are asking almost double what I've found private sellers asking for. Unfortunately I've let a couple 2000-2001 models for about $15k slip away.

http://www.jonesprofessionalvehicles.com/ has two that almost fit your requirements.

'03-'04?

dsc08464k.jpg

'99 Lincoln in dark gray. Hands down the most stunning interior I've seen in any '97-'10 hearse too.

dsc08480k.jpg

James is a good source to check with regardless.

Thanks everyone for the insight. I checked with both of the Jones and it seems they still want about $10k more than I was hoping to pay. If any private sellers pop up please send them my way.

Back