FOR SALE, My list to bring to Hudson.

Josh Gentry

PCS Member
I have these items for sale that I can bring with me to Hudson. I may run across a couple other things to ad to the list between now and then. If you are interested in any of these items, send me a PM.

1967-68 Cadillac lower front bumper. Was rechromed a few years ago, but has a couple very small minor rock dings. $150

1967-68 Cadillac front pasenger side bumper end. Chrome has light piting, but no rust or dents. $100

1969 M&M Cadillac rear quarter belt line side trim with most if not all the clips still attached, in excellent condition. Both sides for $50.

Like I said, there might be a couple more things I may run across to ad to the list.

Josh

1969 M&M Cadillac rear quarter belt line side trim with most if not all the clips still attached, in excellent condition. Both sides for $50.

I would like to see these when I get there, and will decide on them then. Posting here in case someone else is interested in the same items, will make it clear who is in line first. thanks

I have a couple steel oxygen bottles I will let go of if anyone is needing one, $15 each for the big ones, and I have 1 small one for $10. I also have a couple gages I will also let go of for $15 each. I'll keep diging around and see what else I can come up with. I've ran across a couple things I'm trying to talk myself in to parting with.

Josh

Attachments

• reg.jpg
    reg.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 224
Just a reminder for the things I will be bringing to Hudson. If anyone else is interested in any of these items, please let me know.

4 steel oxygen bottles and gages, 2 of each on hold for Dwayne.
67-68 Caddy front lower bumper, on hold for Shawn.
69 M-M quarter trim, on hold for Paul.
Also will be bringing the 67-68 Caddy front pasenger side bumper end.
If I can find the box, I have a few 72 Fleetwood 75 interior items I will bring along also.

And Ed, got your lights already tucked away in the car.

See you guys in a couple days. Everyone have a safe trip.

Josh

Back