Funeral cars in Barbados

Ever wonder what funeral homes use as hearses in Barbados?

Answer - same stuff we do.

I was there last week for vacation and two weddings. I was surprised, expecting coaches to be more European since the island was once under British rule, but they aren't. I saw three total. Two were CC Cadillacs and the other was an early 2000's Lincoln. I missed the coachmaker on two, but one was a light blue Superior, waiting outside a church during a funeral service. It had a single funeral flag, mounted where the hood ornament goes.

The only coach I had a camera for was this one. A Federal built coach I think.

Attachments

• P4230388.jpg
    P4230388.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 356
Wrong side

Hey, Adam your driving on the WRONG SIDE of the road, much less the WRONG SIDE of the car!!! LOL

But in all seriousness, I'll bet the drivers of those coaches/limos have a hard time with a LH drive vehicle in a RH drive world!!! Imagine driving down one of our highways in a RH drive vehicle.....take some getting used to, especially in close quarters or parking! :goodnight_smi:

I have a RH drive Mini Cooper S and its a blast to drive ....the only problem is when you have to pass someone ....you can't see whats coming !!

I use to drive a truck that I drove from the right side. I never had any problem driving it. I hope to one day own a right right drive vehicle. I would really love to get a "real" Mini Cooper, not one of the new ones.

I use to drive a truck that I drove from the right side. I never had any problem driving it. I hope to one day own a right right drive vehicle. I would really love to get a "real" Mini Cooper, not one of the new ones.

Mine is NOT for sale ! lol
I have had her longer then I have had my wife !!.....and she still puts a smile on my face !! lol :wowguy::bonk::goodnight_smi:

Back