Christmas ornament - now that's interesting

Nothing says Season's Greetings or Merry Christmas quite like a hearse!

Attachments

• ebay ornament.jpg
    ebay ornament.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 290
Do you get a discount for the misspelling of Macedonian?

You know, I noticed that too. The only reference I have is McPherson's black book, and that's how it's spelled there too. Same image of the hearse also. Maybe a type-o on Tom's part, or maybe S&S did that intentionally? I looked for other Macadonian or Macedonian hearses in the years surrounding this one, and I didn't see any. Anyone able to confirm S&S's spelling?

I looked through all my other pro car books (by Tom and other authors) and it is spelled Macedonian, so this and the black book are typos. I still want one though, where did you find it?

It was on eBay, on an auction that apparently is no longer active. I saw it there myself. If I remember right, the description said the ornament was from 1994, so apparently it was just someone selling off their one ornament.

It was on eBay, on an auction that apparently is no longer active. I saw it there myself. If I remember right, the description said the ornament was from 1994, so apparently it was just someone selling off their one ornament.

Correct, it is from 1994. Mine should be on its way soon.

I don't mean to hijack this thread, but I remembered I picked up a few of these glass Christmas ornament quite a few years ago. The poor pic don't do it justice at all. The drapes are red glitter.
DSCF4244.jpg

Not a hearse, but a limo. The Illini Chapter was selling these at the Milwaukee International Meet this year.

Attachments

• ornament.jpg
    ornament.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 187
Do you get a discount for the misspelling of Macedonian?

The misspelling was the first thing I noticed, too Kevin! I was eating lunch at work and with a quick google I refreshed my memory about where Macedonia is and was puzzled why S&S named a hearse model for that region. Maybe there were some Macedonians working at H&E in those days? Nice ornament though.

Back