TPC September-October 2015 Issue # 162

Abe Bush

PCS Member
I just received this issue in the mail today. And all I can say is WOW! What a high quality, delicious publication. While I have not pored over all the pages reading it from cover to cover as I always do, I am struck by how rich this publication is. It feels heavy, with such high quality glossy paper, it is perfectly poly-wrapped to protect it from the elements and is always in mint condition upon opening it. And the rich, bright, ultra high quality photos on each page are true eye candy and it's such a treat to read all the articles expertly written by our gifted, and knowledgeable contributors and editors.

All I can say is THANK YOU to everyone involved in putting this publication together and bringing it to us 6 times per year, and a HUGE thank you to Jeff Hookaway for always keeping us informed when we're about due to renew and handling all the circulation duties perfectly and seamlessly.

THANK YOU!!!!

Does anyone remember the Married with Children TV show where Al Bundy in anticipation of getting a pizza,does a happy dance while looking out the front door,now I know how he felt,can't wait for another great issue..:applause:

It's here

Got my copy of TPC #162 today and as always well worth the wait great articles and coverage of the Houston meet.thanks to all responsible for getting this magazine assembled,sure makes for interesting and educational reading:applause:

Back