Speaking of Road Trips!

Owing to its superlative style and obvious quality without garish bling, the 1941 Buick Limited may well be my favorite GM car of all time, even deducting points for that truly-scary factory jack that slips into the lip of the front fender. Had I known a good one was close by in Boston, I might have gone after it myself. Tom Crook, the dealer way out in Washington State, has been advertising a similar '41 Buick Limited for months, and the distance made it as practical for me as considering a car for sale on Mars (I wonder if the Curiousity can be set up to appraise a classic?). Anyway, I'm glad one of these has found a good home in Georgia with an enthusiastic PCSer.

Leaving this am for my 3500 miles journey. Heading to Canadian border in MN. to deliver '91 side loader we sold to funeral home in Thunder Bay Canada then off to Rochester NY to pick up small wheel chair bus we bought and go through Pittsburgh to get a 02 Saturn then back. LeeAnn Boston will be traveling with me so I will have help with driving and she will drive the bus back. Pray for us on our trip, I dread it but will see PCS friends along the way so maybe fun too.:071:

Swing by Sturbridge and we can have another get together for dinner. With enough notice, who knows how many New England PCS members will show up. :thankyou2:

Owing to its superlative style and obvious quality without garish bling, the 1941 Buick Limited may well be my favorite GM car of all time, even deducting points for that truly-scary factory jack that slips into the lip of the front fender. Had I known a good one was close by in Boston, I might have gone after it myself. Tom Crook, the dealer way out in Washington State, has been advertising a similar '41 Buick Limited for months, and the distance made it as practical for me as considering a car for sale on Mars (I wonder if the Curiousity can be set up to appraise a classic?). Anyway, I'm glad one of these has found a good home in Georgia with an enthusiastic PCSer.

Gregg, I know Tom Crook and if there is any way I can assist you, let me know!

Back