Oct. 22rd-24th Volunteer & Southeastern Chapters meet

Couple things on the upcoming meet.

Please note the correct dates are Oct. 22rd-24th, not the 25th. You're welcome to stay until the 25th, but you're on your own... :)

Also, should I be worried not a single person's said they will likely be coming and no one's reserved a room yet?? :cry:

Lastly, it looks like assuming it doesn't rain, the weather should be great with a high expected in the low 70s, and a nightly low of mid 50s.

Stone Mountain meet

Adam,
Shelley and I will be coming to the Stone Mountain Meet. We will arrive on Friday the 22nd of Oct. It is a 10 plus hour drive so we will not be too early. We should be in time for dinner.
Since Shelley is a knitter if there are any yarn shops in the immediate area of where we will be or ones that may be on the way home close she would like a list.
Does anyone in your area play mountain dulcimer?
We will be in our 61 M-M combination if all goes well.
See you soon,
Mike

:biker:

got my room

Just got my room reserved at the Days Inn. The desk girl/lady seemed to have a bit of a time finding the Professional Car Society on their books. She had a Country Living thing and a truck show thing. I told her she should also have the PCS there somewhere. So now all is well. Looking forward to this one. It has been many years since we have been to Stone Mountain.
See you all soon,
Mike

:wowguy:

Adam
I really want to be there, but it seems every year this event get scheduled in late October.
Me and my coach are key players every year at our haunted house to support local volunteer fire department, so, I gonna miss it again this year.

on the side of

Kent,

If we come upon a limo while going down I-75 we will wave, no that ain't right, we will stop for you.

Mike

Back