Interesting Car

Josh Gentry

PCS Member
Going through some pictures tonight, I found this pic of a car I took at a car show probly about 12 years ago or so. Someone once told me the star ment it was a government car. I don't think thats right, but I'm not sure. Does anyone know what this car may have ben, and what the significance of the star would have ben?

Josh

someone has tricked that one out a lot. wheel well molding the trim around the top the padded top chrome running boards. quite a nice old factory limo

I knew the wheelwell trim wasn't corect, and some other things were custom, but wasn't sure about the star. It would be a beautiful car if someone would have just left it alone.

Josh

the license plate

The plate on the bumper almost looks like it is an Ohio plate. Now if we could just track down that phone number on the sign in the backrund. I think this could be a Derham too. With lots of someone else's work thrown on.
Mike
1 MM

The plate on the bumper almost looks like it is an Ohio plate. Now if we could just track down that phone number on the sign in the backrund. I think this could be a Derham too. With lots of someone else's work thrown on.
Mike
1 MM
Mike, the picture was takein from a car show in downtown Nashville years ago, I don't remember where it was, but I remember it was in Nashville.

Josh

Back