Unique 1992 Cadillac Limousine

Chad Oolman

PCS Member
I found this unique limo for sale and am wondering if I can get some feedback about the car. It is a 1991 CEO or corporate stretch done by Chicago Armor and Limousine. It has 70,000 miles and is in fairly good shape. Needs the a/c fixed, antenna replaced, new tires, and some good detailing. The owner is asking $7,500. I have always admired these "formal" type of limousines, particularly after Cadillac stopped making the Fleetwood Seventy-fives.

Does anyone know of other such cars around?

I welcome your knowledge and opinions on price, value, etc.

91limo1.jpg

91limo3.jpg

91limo2.jpg

you don't want it let me know I'll take it.love to have one of these in there last years. all I can say about it is was mosly likly done by one of the builders out on the west cost.

I believe that was a Boeing Corporation fleet car in the Seattle area. i was never able to confirm the coachbuilder. Its a very car, maybe a bit pricey. I wish it didnt still have the dog legs in the rear doors though.

Another unique limo

I have these pictures on my computer, I don't know where I found them, but I like the car. Does anyone know anything about it? Who owns it? Still around?

1990limo2.jpg

1990limo1.jpg

Very cool car. I love these limos as well. I don't know anything about this particular car, but from the things yu said that it needs, I would try and do a little haggeling on the price. At the same time, it is a very unique car, and looks to be in pretty good shape, and its all in what your willing to pay for it. Good luck, hope you get it.

Now as for the second one you posted, Thats my kind of limo.

Josh

I have these pictures on my computer, I don't know where I found them, but I like the car. Does anyone know anything about it? Who owns it? Still around?

1990limo2.jpg

1990limo1.jpg

These photos were taken during the 2004 PCS International Meet in Daytona. It was off the show feild in the lot beside it. I never heard who owned it though. I have some similar photos of this car at Daytona as well. It was a very nice limo as I can recall too!

I'm with danny on the price , havn't seen one on these in a long time what struck me it doesn't have a divider and that is unique.

the price is high. but if its what you want in good condition it not that high. just a matter of interpretation. I payed all most 8 for my 86. washed it off, serviced it. then drove it to it's first meet. it took first place in it's class. a car not obviously redone, in great condition is will worth a couple grand more. then the road hard and put away wet but still serviceable one. the problem is with pictures you can't tell the two apart. you have to view them in person. this car at this price one would want to fly out look the car over and drive it home. be ready to haggle a little if the visual condition doesn't hold up to the picture view. the double stretch on this one is different then we mostly see, same as the lack of divider. but then in this one the driver can put his seat back and the rear passengers have room to. it's a more friendly car then the divided one and would get used more often because of that. but the long front and rear over hang on the car make them a big car. that 89 6 door Collins I had was longer then the 75 criterion I was working on.

The first thing I'd do to the first limo pictured is remove the door edge guards. That way, the "dog leg" in the rear side doors won't be quite as obvious. We used to perform this little trick with S&S and Superior Buick short-door hearses.

I have serious doubts that the second limo pictured is a worked-over 1980's model. The seat belt assembly is attached to the front doors as a 1990-92 Brougham really is and the overall stance of the car sits like a 1990-92 Brougham; not "saggy" in the rear end like 1980-89 Broughams tend to be. This one looks too fresh and crisp to have begun life as an older chassis.

:my2cents:

the clear coat is breaking down and there is a little surface rust that has been let go till it pitted but he is realistic on the price.

Back