1995 Cadillac Superior Hearse

It ain't black dark blue or silver so not ordinary a bit unusual OK!

In my area dark blue, black or silver would be somewhat unusual to see, as most coaches here are always boring all white. Silver is showing up a little more though.
I agree with Kurt, this needs white walls BAD.

Around here black and silver are the most found with black having the edge by a wide margin. As far as whitewalls YESS but check your local tire supplier you get the deer in the headlights treatment. Ebay or the on line are about the only way to go then the local guy puts on a hissy face when you ask him to mount and balance your on line purchase.

Around here black and silver are the most found with black having the edge by a wide margin. As far as whitewalls YESS but check your local tire supplier you get the deer in the headlights treatment. Ebay or the on line are about the only way to go then the local guy puts on a hissy face when you ask him to mount and balance your on line purchase.

I wish we had more black (or more unique colors) here like we used too, but for some reason since the 80s almost everyone started to go white.
But for the tires, at least when we want white walls we do not get the deer in the headlight look so that's a plus.

or a shell bidding is going on. the price is right the color is right but it's way to far away for me. it will cost me the selling price to move it up to here.

Back