long way to go

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
I would have thought that the people making these cars would have thought of a better way to attach the sail molding on the car's. this is the second one I have had to strip out the interior just to take off three nuts to remove one piece of trim.

Attachments

• IMG_0258.JPG
    IMG_0258.JPG
    89.3 KB · Views: 105
Remember, these were never intended to be "collector" or "antique" cars. They were intended to be 10-years-and-gone cars. They never built these to be disassembled!

Please tell me what cars were intended to be antique or collector cars when they were built? :confused: :rolleyes: :confused:

Please tell me what cars were intended to be antique or collector cars when they were built? :confused: :rolleyes: :confused:

Ok they were intended to be collector cars from the get go.
right you are Steve but I still think of how easy it would be if they had just put three screws on the out side. I promise if I ever hit the lotto and start my own car company i do that and hide something else you need to change regularly in one of the most offal places you can Imagine. like the oil filter. no wait GM did that on there APV Minne vans.

collector car from the get go

The new Camaro comes to mind. Prowlers, those Italian things with the prancing horse, and there are others I am sure. Maybe the were just intended as toys for but became collector cars.
Like religion and politics none of us will ever fully agree on this question.
See you in Flint and we can discuss it some more.
Mike
61 M-M

Back