Engine Compartment Decals and Detail's

Since I'm rather new to all of this, I was wondering if there was a place that offered New/NOS Period Correct Decals/Stickers for the Engine Compartment Area????

As I'm sure there has to be some place out there that specialize's in that sort of thing.

The Decals I am refering to for example would be the "Emissions Tag" or the "Use GM/Delco Parts Only" Decal (Located on the Air Cleaner) and various other Decals.

As the decals that that are on there now are Pretty Warped and show there age.

Any Input is Greatly Appreciated!

the best place I Have found for these is UAS parts 800-872-2013. they seam to have them all. every other place has only half what you need. they are a little high on some things but about right on there under hood decals. just don't get any 66-75 455 olds engine paint from them it taint right the decals were the paint is not.

I suggest that you go to the original source of these products. Jim Osborne Reproductions. Jim passed away a few years ago, however, Sue and her son are still running the business and they will have everything that you need, and it will be correct for your car. Very knowledgeable people and easy to deal with.

thanks Paul these other people are getting them some place most likely there.
yes go to the source if you can.

Jim started reproducing Ford decals in the early 1970's if I remember correctly, and then migrated over to doing GM and Chrysler items. I first met Jim and Sue at Carlisle Swap Meet back in 1980, and I supplied him with a lot of the items from my collection for reproduction. I would say that they are the source of most, if not 99% of the engine decals that are available today. They also have the best selection of windshield washer triangular bottle labels, bar none. The triangular washer refill bottles were used by GM for about 10 years.

Back