pluged

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
we had dropped off the 92 to finish the hail repair. there is a vinyl repair shop up in Rapid that has been there for over 16 years now. they said they could seal it up? but the truth is it's a guess is it's successful or not. we had about 6 half moons in the roof. it has a padding under it also. so for 160 bucks virs 1200 we are trying the repair. it looked good a round sink in the padding but they matched the color and texture will. Kandy and Mookie took it home and I went to the key place with the new one and got my $160 ignition key cut and programed so I can have a extra key for the wagon. man this is dumb it the last intella key outfit I'll ever get. if I have to rebuild a old caddy. 20 in wheels with tires you can't take off the road on a 4x4 and a keyless ignition that you can't keep the key in the rig. all that for a sunroof. new really sucks now days.

Attachments

• IMG_6454.jpg
    IMG_6454.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 208
  • IMG_6455.jpg
    IMG_6455.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 207
  • IMG_6456.jpg
    IMG_6456.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 205
we had dropped off the 92 to finish the hail repair. there is a vinyl repair shop up in Rapid that has been there for over 16 years now. they said they could seal it up? but the truth is it's a guess is it's successful or not. we had about 6 half moons in the roof. it has a padding under it also. so for 160 bucks virs 1200 we are trying the repair. it looked good a round sink in the padding but they matched the color and texture will. Kandy and Mookie took it home and I went to the key place with the new one and got my $160 ignition key cut and programed so I can have a extra key for the wagon. man this is dumb it the last intella key outfit I'll ever get. if I have to rebuild a old caddy. 20 in wheels with tires you can't take off the road on a 4x4 and a keyless ignition that you can't keep the key in the rig. all that for a sunroof. new really sucks now days.

Looks just fine.... Only a Pro-Car guy would notice:thumbsup:

I was happy with how it came out they were busy wiping the drool off the car. Virgal did save if from becoming a rodeo cowboy hauler. they had the horns mounted on the hood and everything. no boys it not mine anymore. get them things off there. I'm going to take the 86 up and see if they can fix the worn out spot in the upper rear door.

Back