This close to being in the movies

The Horton was this close to being in a movie this week. They are filming part of the movie "PIXELS" starring Adam Sandler in Cobourg tomorrow and needed 1970's cars and trucks. I was at my local Cruise nite on Sat when this guy came up and aked me if they could rent it for the day? I said sure but in the end it was just too short of a notice for the graphic guys in Toronto to make up anything for the sides of the Ambulance. too bad but he said he'll put me on the list along with the Mini and the Eureka.

That's SHOW BIZ! :cool:

As you know, I've done a bunch of movie work. For every one I've done, there's an equal number I've been contacted about and didn't get the job. You just have to say, "oh well" - at least you're not out any money or time.

I know, your little heart was a-beatin' a pitter-patter, though, wasn't it? :D

Next time.

lol oh ya Steve it was. But last night I took the Cooper S down to the pier where all of us "car guys hang out and watched some of the cars being loaded back on trailers. One guy in town had 3 of his cars on the street and two of them didn't even run ! lol. found out by on of my friends ( yes I do some friends) that they were paying $300 a day rent for the cars. back in the 1990's I was getting upwards to $ 500 to $700 a day for my Cooper S filming commericals.

Back