WANTED: F/W Cot Bar

Paul Steinberg

PCS Life Member President
Staff member
Super Site Supporter
Looking for a Ferno Washington Fold Up Cot Bar for my 1962 Station Wagon Ambulance. Please PM me with your information if you have one or know of one for sale. Thanks Paul

attachment.php

That is anew one on me.a folding cot bar. But stands to reasion with the number of wagon conversions out there that they would have some special stuff for them

I would be willing to bet you could make a couple of them out of a folding streacher. Just splice the hinge in it at the point just behind were the seat folds up. Ferno was big on aluminum slugs and round drift pins to keep there stuff togather.

Just need an old folding stretcher to try to make one. Ed, do you have one in your collection of miscellaneous parts and pieces?

Unfortunately, an "old folding stretcher" combined with the pieces needed off of a straight bar are worth more than what you could get for the folding cot bar! Then you have to figure the labor involved in creating this thing.

Humm, that's not too bad of an idea. I'm sure I could whip something up. Still would like one if one pops up but, we will give it a shot.

Back