Take lots of pictures in Hudson, Ohio

Mark Goodwin - Deceased 1950 - 2016

November 29, 1950 - January 16, 2016
Take lots of pictures in Hudson, Ohio
:weneedpics_smi:
Dear Friend and Photographer,

In a little over a week (July 12 -July 16) that PCS will be holding its International Meet in the Hudson, Ohio. Unfortunately, again this year I am unable to attend the meeting due to poor health, however, I am hoping that again this year you take lots of pictures and share them with all of us on the PCS Discussion Board. Last year you did an excellent job, especially capturing the people as well as the cars. There is nothing like being there yourself, however I have found your pictures to be the next best thing.

I realize that this e-mail may appear to be a little early, however, many people will be leaving early to attend International Meet.

In the meantime, I will be living vicariously through your photographs until I can again attended the International Meeting in person, and all the related events involved.

:wwpics:

Mark, I'm sorry you'll miss it again. You know we'll all be shootin' lots of photos. (Thank goodness it doesn't cost money to develop the film anymore!)

Once again, we will not be at the PCS Int'l Meet. Last year we eagerly looked at the pictures as they were posted here. I look forward to more of the same this year. A big THANK YOU to everyone who will post pictures for our enjoyment.

Once again, we will not be at the PCS Int'l Meet. Last year we eagerly looked at the pictures as they were posted here. I look forward to more of the same this year. A big THANK YOU to everyone who will post pictures for our enjoyment.

Bill, I'm sorry to hear you won't be going, I'm looking forward to meeting you. If this keeps up up I'm going to have to make the journey from the Ocean State down to Jersey! We will also take pics for you.

Yes, I agree...I am unable to attend the meet also due to poor health. I really appreciate all of the pics and download the best ones from various sites. I am especially fond of all ambulances, but mainly the ones with the raised tops. Year and model doesn't matter too much. I ran in many different types in my early EMS years and liked them all. We had a 69 C&B 48 Olds that flew and had very few if any mechanical issues. All pics from the show would be appreciated

I'm not going to be there either......so take lots of pictures
I hear next year its in N.Y. state ??? its a bit closer for me

We Plan to Make a DVD of the PCS International Meet in Hudson, Ohio

We plan to make a DVD of the PCS International Meet in Hudson, Ohio

With your help, my brother and I plan on making a DVD Of the International Meet. In addition to the people here on the board, who have said nice things about our productions in the past, we have been talking to several members of the board privately, who asked us to make another one for this year. My brother, Tom and I will gladly do this, however, we cannot do it without you. We need your pictures and videos posted on the board or sent to us directly to make this possible. We cannot show visuals of the international meet without our photographers, who supply them to us. We plan on sending each photographer, who submits pictures an e-mail requesting permission to use their photographs. Or you can just include a permission statement with your pictures when you post them on the PCS board.

Some people have also requested our DVD of past PCS International Meets. We have DVDs for Denver, Flint, and Albany. These DVDs can be ordered and shipped when we get the Hudson DVD finished. I will post when it is done and how to order, and of course the price.

Have a great time At the International Meet and we will be looking forward to seeing your beautiful photos after you get back.

Your fellow professional car enthusiast,

Mark and Tom Goodwin

ok I just recieved my #139 magazine today and saw it was in Florida in 2012 . thought I read somewhere it was going to be in Rochester in 2012 ...I took that as Rochester N.Y in 2012....my mistake !

Mike

Not good that you won't be at the meet in Hudson Ohio !

That is going to be a fantastic meet with outstanding cars. Truly worth the drive and time away.

With no spring meet held by the Trillium Chapter, we still haven't got to meet in person. We will have to plan a get together in a few weeks. Maybe half way each.

If you want to see most of my vintage hearse collection all at the same time, we can arrange that too.

Take it easy,
Darren

P.S. If you can arrange to get to the meet even for a day or two, I would highly recommend it !!!!! You wouldn't regret it for a minute !

Back