PCS Store

Matthew Taylor

PCS Route 66 Chapter President
I have finally obtained the remainder of the PCS Store material from Bill Wright down in Florida, and after a 3-day, 2500 mile, $$$ road trip I am finally almost ready to start mailing out magazines. I will need some time to get everything organized, but should be making contact very soon with a couple of individuals who have asked for back issues.

PCS Store contact info is as follows:

Matthew Taylor
PO Box 18
Steedman, MO 65077

PCSMOROUTE66@yahoo.com
-this is both my Chapter email address and the PCS Store address - I lost access to my old "LBFTAYLOR" account and yahoo will not let me back in!

573-690-6974

-This is my "home" cell phone number, and I ask people to call after 2pm central time as I work a lot of night shifts. I do not carry this phone with me - for other issues call my regular cell phone number.

Plans for the PCS Store include an online directory of each issue, scanning each issue as a PDF, and continued support for chapter sales items. And, of course, a table (or three!) at future International Meets.

Excellent job, Matt

Thank you for taking over the position of storekeeper and for your efforts to get all the stuff to Missouri. This was no small task, especially for a volunteer position.

And another round of applause (help me out here, Richard) for retiring storekeeper, Bill Wright, and all the time and effort he put into the position over the past several years.

:thumbsup: to both of you!

Thanks to all

Bill and Richard both provided excellent hospitality, and Yes, I was both completely take by surprise and also extremely humbled to be asked by Bill to take over as PCS Storekeeper. I ask for everyone's patience as I try to get things sorted out. I think Richard took a few pertinent pictures of the occasion...

Back