Look who came for a vist and spent the night

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a "Welcomed" surprise to hear from Danny Ryder and LeeAnn Boston that they would be close to me and wanted to stop in and say "Hi". Danny was delivering a hearse in Eustis, FL, picking up 2 limos and a hearse to take back so LeeAnn came along to drive the hearse home. They decided to spend the night and we had breakfast this morning. Danny was bearing gifts, I like that, and Lee Ann was, well Lee Ann. They toured the funeral home and we had a great visit and spent several hours talking about everything.
Nice meeting you Danny and always a pleasure to see Lee Ann again.

Richard

LeeAnnDanny001.jpg

LeeAnnDanny002.jpg

Does Danny's wife know LeAnn was spending the night with him? Those Volunteers sure are friendly folks. Richard, if I come to visit, will LeAnne spend the night with me too?:cool:

Does Danny's wife know LeAnn was spending the night with him? Those Volunteers sure are friendly folks. Richard, if I come to visit, will LeAnne spend the night with me too?:cool:

They did have seperate rooms but what happens at the Holiday Inn, stays at the Holiday Inn. You have to work your own deal with her Ron.

Richard

Wait A Minute!

They did have seperate rooms but what happens at the Holiday Inn, stays at the Holiday Inn. You have to work your own deal with her Ron.

Richard

Richard,
How does that sound? You drive a pimped out Cadillac, manage a motel, and say you have to work out the deal with the girl.........this is sounding a little suspicious. In Florida do they call you something like "Sweet Richard". You don't wear a big hat with a lot of bling do you?;)

Richard,
How does that sound? You drive a pimped out Cadillac, manage a motel, and say you have to work out the deal with the girl.........this is sounding a little suspicious. In Florida do they call you something like "Sweet Richard". You don't wear a big hat with a lot of bling do you?;)

I do drive a BIG ORANGE Cadillac with white walls and in today's economic climate, gotta do what ya gotta do! :D

Richard

I picture that car with gangsta white walls and one of those big oversized grills. When we get to flint and Richard has his other grill done, I know what will be up.

Thanks for a great visit Richard and to you Ron, the Volunteer chapter is a great group and we help each other all the time. Kinda like the Ohio chapter, huh Ron?

Thanks for a great visit Richard and to you Ron, the Volunteer chapter is a great group and we help each other all the time. Kinda like the Ohio chapter, huh Ron?

Danny, did LeeAnn talk you into giving up your rear bumper off the 70 for my Lifeliner? I think it will fit my car.:D

Richard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back