Unity Spot

Kurt Arends

PCS Elected Director 2021-2024
I need one more of exactly what you see here. I do not need the base. Just what you see here. Don't really even need the Unity retainer as I have several of them. PAR 46 size. Let me know if you have anything. I know that I have walked past many of these in yards, not having any need for one at the time.

Attachments

• IMG_0737.jpg
    IMG_0737.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 243
  • IMG_0738.jpg
    IMG_0738.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 233
Just curious.......hose bed light off a fire truck????

I just checked Cahill's site @ Rescue Market. All he's showing on the site is a complete pair of par 36's for $175. However he states he's got a lot more in stock. May be worth a phone call.

Last edited:
I think I have one if I didn't put my last one on that suburban. It would have a rocker switch if I do. Check tomorrow

Just curious.......hose bed light off a fire truck????

I just checked Cahill's site @ Rescue Market. All he's showing on the site is a complete pair of par 36's for $175. However he states he's got a lot more in stock. May be worth a phone call.

Ambulance load lights Russell.

Kurt,
If you dont have any luck with members here,here is one on E-Bay...(actually there are a couple of others also)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/VTG-UNITY-M...819606?hash=item1a1898d7d6:g:Nq8AAOSwnQhXolFi
s-l500.jpg

this one work for you/ if you want it meet me around Sioux falls Thursday evening

Attachments

• IMG_3155.jpg
    IMG_3155.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_3156.jpg
    IMG_3156.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 167
I did purchase the one on eBay that James mentioned. The price was definitely right! Thanks!

Last edited:
Back