stuff has got to go, buyers market

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
I'm stumbling over cars here. we need to get rid of a few so no resizable off will be turned down. but if you off be ready to own. insurance and license plates is eating to things I need to do.

so we want to keep the 53 and the 72 seville and one of the limos. that leaves a 2006 Monti Carlo SS with 90Gs on it, a 04 Avalanche with only 202 grand on it. the 96 short box 4x4 Chevy with 175 grand on it, the 94 fleetwood with 80 grand. a 86 H&E 6 door 59g, the 67 superior crown combo ??, the 75 stageway Pon with 22G. the 60 cj5 goes to one son the 92 geo convertible the other.

if you have any interest in any of these pm me

Wow Ed, that is a bunch of cars for sale! I am not going to tell you how to run your sale, but I really think you should put prices on everything. You have some beauties in there, good luck.

just testing the water if there is a interest contact me. I have had the pickup for sale local here with a 6 figure OBO. a little interest in it but not one offer. realistically 3 grand would make it yours but with no one interest in owning a 96 full loaded Silverado sport box 4x4 with power everything price makes no difference. Kandy can not crawl up into the truck. right now she can't get into the the Avalanche I just payed 7 grand for it and we put another into it. I would take the 8 I have in it got it scheduled to get the the anti knock sensors replace in July. the Monti is tight, it has a book value I would take wholesale for it the 94 Caddy works will, but a hassle with the walker. it is at best a 4 grand car. we have been using the 86 H&E, easy for her to get in and easy to put the walker in the center door. easy to drive around town in. but on the open market it is at best a 3 grand car. the 75 would work the same, it is mechanical a better car with the 22 thousand miles on it. but it's harder to get around in town and the big block gobbles up gas on those short runs. if I got the 4 grand I payed for it back out of it I would be lucky. the Geo and the CJ I have moved into my boys name but there a two grand value. the 72 Seville is at best a 5 grand car. the 53 sedan delivery is worth way more selling pieces on e-bay then it ever will be after I get it together. but I want to see that project threw. that leaves the 67 crown I have 11 in it not the cars fault but mine. I have set a price of 8 for it.

now reality sets in if Kandy had another stroke she will be nursing home bound. then if that happens it will be a case of state aid shortly. the division of property will allow for me to keep the house and one car. after everything else is sold at a fair market price. it can't be given away. nor can it by dumped right now way below market value. no one is really going to pay much attention to a old car. but I'm going to be 70 this year. decent health minor issues. something happen to me she will need to be in assisted living. and it will be up to her kids in Il. to dump everything. it is time to move things down to manageable size. most everthig is outside I can only get 4 in and still work on one. I'm not a salesman. if I was closer to a few of you that are and enjoy doing that I would enlist your help on marketing things. but I'm not. right now i'm the guy with the plates on sticks, we are under control but busy. I don't have a lot of time to spend on stuff. i need to con my wife into try to make they walk down to one end of the block and back so she can build up some of of the muscles she loset the last couple weeks in the hospital.

those of us that have been threw this or are doing it understand. me I love working on the cars. it what to do with them after wards that is the mystery

Looks like you have some good deals Ed, too bad I am not buying anything, I am also selling. Sure is a shame what you and especially Kandy, are going through. I sure hope things improve for you both, I know I am joined by the rest of our friends here on the forum.

Just life. But thanks for the thoughts. I really thought the truck would be an easy sell. Got offered 2 on a 10 car to trade or 7 cash. So I took the cash deal. Thought it would go quick. surprise

one down I wholesaled the pickup to a dealer friend. hated to see it go liked that truck. but it will knock off 24 bucks a month on the insurance bill.

Back