F/S 1963 Buick Flxible Flxette Hearse

Paul Steinberg

PCS Life Member President
Staff member
Super Site Supporter
Posted at the request of Bill Head.

I've decided to sell my 1963 Buick Flxible Flxette Hearse in order to do work on my 1955 Cadillac Meteor Combination. The Buick's body and interior are in excellent condition the paint is single stage enamel very bright white, all door rubber has been replaced, I can furnish a list of engine and body maintenance repair/replacements since 2013, along with some of the cars history.
The 401 CID 4bbl nailhead engine runs strong and the car drives great on the road at 70 MPH good cruiser. The Flxette shows great at car shows and cruise-ins it gets tons of attention and comments. Current mileage 46,769 drive anywhere for $18,500.00.
Call 770-714-1688 or e-mail digme40@yahoo.com Thanks Bill Head

Attachments

• IMG_0910.jpg
    IMG_0910.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 410
  • IMG_0911.jpg
    IMG_0911.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 397
  • IMG_0912.jpg
    IMG_0912.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 402
  • IMG_0913.jpg
    IMG_0913.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 400
I saw this car earlier this year and was very impressed with its condition.

SUPER CLEAN CAR !!!

The nailhead engine is one of the top 10 engines ever made.

You have to see it to believe it ! You will not be disappointed !

:thumbsup:

Darren

Posted at the request of Bill Head.

I've decided to sell my 1963 Buick Flxible Flxette Hearse in order to do work on my 1955 Cadillac Meteor Combination. The Buick's body and interior are in excellent condition the paint is single stage enamel very bright white, all door rubber has been replaced, I can furnish a list of engine and body maintenance repair/replacements since 2013, along with some of the cars history.
The 401 CID 4bbl nailhead engine runs strong and the car drives great on the road at 70 MPH good cruiser. The Flxette shows great at car shows and cruise-ins it gets tons of attention and comments. Current mileage 46,769 drive anywhere for $18,500.00.
Call 770-714-1688 or e-mail digme40@yahoo.com Thanks Bill Head

No mister Bill :eek:

Hate to see that. I had been second in line to purchase Dan Scully's Buick back in November of last year. It was only 300 miles away from me at the time, and I actually ended up just 60 miles away from it during my travels. Unfortunately it was already spoken for. Now it's at the opposite end of the country along with a $5000 premium attached. Hope it goes to a good home.

$18,500? Seems a bit high for a endloader. I've been trying to sell my 65 Buick National Combination for five years for $7500 and everybody tells me I'm priced to high. Although, my car is not as nice as this one. Good Luck with the sale! Hope it finds a good home.

it would cost a man twice that to put it in this shape. for a man not able to do it himself it's a good buy. if you're a Buick fan and want a Hearse. fairly easy first place or best of show at any meet car.

I feel that the Flexibles and CB are a passed over units just because then are not caddies. we had 4 CBs together at Rochester same year each a different model. anyone even remember them?

it would cost a man twice that to put it in this shape. for a man not able to do it himself it's a good buy. if you're a Buick fan and want a Hearse. fairly easy first place or best of show at any meet car.

I feel that the Flexibles and CB are a passed over units just because then are not caddies. we had 4 CBs together at Rochester same year each a different model. anyone even remember them?

fairly easy first place or best of show at any meet car.

I had taken it to the all Gm show last year and to my surprise it won best Buick in the 60-70 class. Not that it is not nice but at a regular car show I was surprised. Most people always associate hearses with Cadillac and everything else is a surprise to them . Only reason I sold it was to get the funds and space for the 96 flower car.

Attachments

• DSC02540.jpg
    DSC02540.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 333
I agree with Ed

I think this car is well worth the asking price. if you have had one restored lately You will agree this is a good buy. I would love to have this beauty in my garage.

will the truth be told I think it would be a real buy at half that much. :D
but as I said you have to be wanting a hearse and one off the beaten path.
tough to get it finally for 5 more and then freight it back across the country I know but such is life sometimes. see if you can work a deal.

will the truth be told I think it would be a real buy at half that much. :D
but as I said you have to be wanting a hearse and one off the beaten path.
tough to get it finally for 5 more and then freight it back across the country I know but such is life sometimes. see if you can work a deal.

When I purchased the Buick I had transported from the West coast to Georgia for a total of $1500. Very reasonable I thought considering the distance.

it would cost a man twice that to put it in this shape. for a man not able to do it himself it's a good buy.

As someone who does not have the talent to restore a car, to me this is a very reasonable price. A standard 63 Buick in this shape I suspect would be worth all of this. As I have previously said, looks like a beautiful car. Just my 2 cents (1.6 after the conversion rate).

1963 Buick Flxette

Thanks to all that posted to the for sale listing on the web site for my Flxette.
As I stated this is not a project car, I have a long list of the work that has been completed in the past several years that I can furnish if interested. I know of nothing this car needs, runs and drives great. I need to do some work on the 55 Meteor, should you have interest in the Flxette I will consider reasonable offers at 770-714-1688 or e-mail me with questions digme40@yahoo.com

Back