Where has Paul Steinberg been?

not hiding, just doing other interests right now that are more important in life.

he was in here thursday and dropped a comment or two.

Bill wrote:

Maybe Paul is just ignoring me? I have tried to reach him by phone, several times to no avail.

Steve wrote:

Why not ask Paul yourself? You can contact him by e-mail or private message via this site.

Every remember how much more personal it is to talk with a live person !!!

I can't stand machines with push this button, push that button.
Texting and emailing are kind of like sending a letter in the mail when it comes to instant replies in a lot of cases.

Picking up the phone and calling is the fastest and most personal way to communicate with someone other than showing up at their door and getting together.
Way to go Bill for your efforts.

Not in this case.
Too bad.

One day there may not even be that "TALK" option on a cell phone.
It does everything your computer, camera, calendar, clock, calculator, camcorder does making all those obsolete.

Enjoy the personal touch of calling someone.
One day they that may disappear like the no-draft windows on your vintage ambulance or hearse.

:thumbsup:

Darren

Steve: Yes, a lot of people have texting and emailing on their phones but not everyone. Some people still do not have computers and never will.

Bill wrote:

Maybe Paul is just ignoring me? I have tried to reach him by phone, several times to no avail.

Steve wrote:

Why not ask Paul yourself? You can contact him by e-mail or private message via this site.

Every remember how much more personal it is to talk with a live person !!!

I can't stand machines with push this button, push that button.
Texting and emailing are kind of like sending a letter in the mail when it comes to instant replies in a lot of cases.

Picking up the phone and calling is the fastest and most personal way to communicate with someone other than showing up at their door and getting together.
Way to go Bill for your efforts.

Not in this case.
Too bad.

One day there may not even be that "TALK" option on a cell phone.
It does everything your computer, camera, calendar, clock, calculator, camcorder does making all those obsolete.

Enjoy the personal touch of calling someone.
One day they that may disappear like the no-draft windows on your vintage ambulance or hearse.

:thumbsup:

Darren

Steve: Yes, a lot of people have texting and emailing on their phones but not everyone. Some people still do not have computers and never will.

I apologize for what this has become. Paul is always there, whenever I email, or call him. However, I became concerned over the past week, or so, when I got no response on the phone, or email. I was genuinely concerned, because I consider Paul to be a friend. I am very happy to know that he is okay.

he is just busy cleaning and moving stuff from garage to storage and finding things he hasn't see in a number of years. buried in a project that needs to get done before winter sets in. try again you'll catch in in the house maybe

Back