Happy New Year to me!

Was headed up in the Saab to get a few things from Advanced Auto so I could work on the hearse today, replacing a few blown bulbs and whitewall scrubbing, and this happened. Now I've heard of stuff causing a flat before, but nothing ever like this! And there goes my car budget for the month... :stars:

Attachments

• DSC01634.jpg
    DSC01634.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 243
  • DSC01635.jpg
    DSC01635.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 269
Put a patch on the inside and make it the spare. Just make a note that it isn't for high speed driving and tape that to the tire, so when you take it out of the spare tire well, you will remember why it shouldn't be a permanent use tire.

Hey Adam, your car looks great in that avatar pic, did you redo the top? Sorry about your tire by the way. Great way to start off the new year.

Josh

I once picked up a piece of rebar that was three inches long, but had a bend in it, so it went right into a brand new $250 Goodyear Eagle tire. I was not a happy camper. Drove the car another 15 miles without it going completely flat and got home, so that was good. Sorry about your luck :(

it doesn't happen to often but when it does it a winner. man thats a big one to get shoved in a tire. I thought the 1/4 in chain link was bad. but like Paul said. if the spare is fa full size one you got it made. if you can't patch the bolt hole a used tire works just as well for a spare.

Back