1961 cadillac s&s superior hearse

I had to chuckle when it showed up on FB tonight. these post I just let slide. as they say you can't fix stupid with duct tape.

WOW SUPER RARE. Must be a one off, Ive never heard of a s&s superior hearse /ambulance/limo combo. :eek:

I cannot be sure if this is true in this specific case, but I have had the experience with sellers that they put a bunch of key words that will ping a common search for the same or similar vehicle...I have seen a coach listed as a MM Eureka 3 way end loader 1959 1960 etc... The seller is attempting to have their listing be inclusive in a multitude of searches...that does not explain why this seller stated that his 61...looks nice in the pics...is the "last of the fins"....Who knows?
:)

I cannot be sure if this is true in this specific case, but I have had the experience with sellers that they put a bunch of key words that will ping a common search for the same or similar vehicle...I have seen a coach listed as a MM Eureka 3 way end loader 1959 1960 etc... The seller is attempting to have their listing be inclusive in a multitude of searches...that does not explain why this seller stated that his 61...looks nice in the pics...is the "last of the fins"....Who knows?
:)

62 Still had a good fin ,63 they cut it down to almost nothing.

Attachments

• 62 back.jpg
    62 back.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 301
You would think there would be a little more info and interior photos when asking 20,000.00

You think they would blow off the leaves too.

I wonder if any of the other PCS members in Butler PA know of the car or owner.

I'll have to argue that the 69 was the last year fr fines. anytime you have to worry about how to paint a vertical surface between the quarter and the glass it's a fin. may not be much like Dan said but it's still a fin

Back