New Project

I picked up a new project and I don't know exactly what it is, I have been over the interior and around the outside and no name plates so I am going to put up a few photo's. The car is a 64 Cadillac, I believe it to be a combo, has rear fans and a passenger cig. lighter and ashtray on passenger side, it is an end loader and was painted a blue then a black and has a bunch of fiberglass work on top of the doors and on the top of the back quarters. Any help is greatly appreciated I am thinking Superior but not sure. The only glass that needs replaced is the drivers door and rear passanger door on the left. The windows all roll up and down with ease and the windshield is perfect, not even sandblasted. For free, with a clear title I am very excited.

Being a Fan...............

Being a BIG fan of the 64 Cadillac.........................:needpics:

i think I got tyhe photo's to upload, using a cell phone to do the web is harder than I thought. so here they are I think? It opens with the back of the coach, click on the picture and it will open up and show the rest of the photo's. I will keep adding photo's as my phone lets me. Its very slow. I would appreciate help in identifying the crest I found in the car. It is the last photo I was able to put up tonight before my phone battery went dead. Thanks :stars: http://picasaweb.google.com/WinslowCemeteries

This is going to be an exciting one to follow along on. Keep them photos coming Ken. :thankyou2:

Back