For Sale-Two Ambulances

I have always loved those swivel front seats. I wonder why they were not put in more ambulances, the Criterion is the only one I know of that did that. When I was a kid my dad had a Monte Carlo with them.

Probably because aside from a few select models in the late 50's/early 60's, swivel buckets had their most widespread use from 73-76, in GM cars like Cutlasses, Lagunas and Monte Carlos, and they stopped making car-based ambulances shortly after that.

Got the Lifeliner out yesterday and what a champ. A/C working, carb doing great after cleaning and some sea foam, and just played with her.

Attachments

• IMG_0623.jpg
    IMG_0623.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 224
  • IMG_0746.jpg
    IMG_0746.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 231
  • IMG_4368.jpg
    IMG_4368.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 237
  • IMG_5685.jpg
    IMG_5685.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 237
  • IMG_8750.jpg
    IMG_8750.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 234
Vette available too. Just time for a change and money getting tight since Terri still has not been able to find a job. Now sure what is wrong when a highly educated woman with years in sales & marketing and management can't even get an interview. We've talked where we would consider moving to Michigan if need be. Getting close to tapping into reserves and 401's so toys need to go.

Feels funny to play with the cars knowing they are for sale. Appreciate the interest.

why does everything come up for sale when im knee deep

oh richard, cant even look at these cars anymore. have the money, my problem is my wife. she has really went of the deep end since her brain surgery and is taking radiation starting today. hardly knows me so even paying attention to work is difficult. why does these things pop up when it is the most difficult time for me to even go to the store? guess its not ment to be. i WANT these cars but cant even take time to get a haircut so doing something like this is not in the forceiavle future. But she will get better {i hope and pray} but who knows things change daily around here every day. next week could be a diffrent world who knows, maybe tommorow. not even gonna call richard as i know that right now its not something i can worry about. KEEP EM, things will get better. also richard, check out jobs here in houston, beleive me theres plenty, economy great not like the rest of the country. we could start a chapter here.....just saying:my2cents:

Richard Vyse wrote:
Vette available too. Just time for a change and money getting tight since Terri still has not been able to find a job. Now sure what is wrong when a highly educated woman with years in sales & marketing and management can't even get an interview. We've talked where we would consider moving to Michigan if need be. Getting close to tapping into reserves and 401's so toys need to go.

Richard

Things will get better !
The right job just hasn't come along for Terri. She will find it.

I have to commend you Richard !

Selling your toys to help take care of you wife is commendable to say the least ! Terri is a wonderful lady and you are a lucky guy to have her. Her you as well.

One thing about moving North is... there will be snow !

Don't move to fast and think about the long term. Don't be one who buys stocks and watches them everyday. That will drive you crazy fast.

There will be ups and downs and some spikes. You're in a spike and things will calm down.

Take a breather and enjoy the free things in life. Like the ocean and beaches most people only wish they lived so close too. Take some walks and clear your head.

Cut back a little and things will be groovy.

Just park the cars for a while, save the money you would spend on gas, etc. That way they will be there when things pick up.

Sometimes quick decisions end in regret and you shouldn't ever have regrets.

We care about you and are all here for you.

You are fortunate in this life with a lovely wife, Remi, etc...

When you are dealt lemons... make some lemonade and enjoy.

Your pal,
Darren

We hear ya.

Times are tough and it hurts to see people you care about having to make the tough choices,and for Terri to not even score an interview has got to be dis-heartening to say the least,know that you guys are in our thoughts,and that although it seems drastic to sell the toys,you gotta lay all options out,and decide whats best for your health,wellbeing and that little princess Remi.In my books Family and friends come first,take care..:myopinion::smileflagcan:

Times are tough and it hurts to see people you care about having to make the tough choices,and for Terri to not even score an interview has got to be dis-heartening to say the least,know that you guys are in our thoughts,and that although it seems drastic to sell the toys,you gotta lay all options out,and decide whats best for your health,wellbeing and that little princess Remi.In my books Family and friends come first,take care..:myopinion::smileflagcan:

I keep hoping something is in Michigan for us and we just need to find it. Had I known the other funeral home in Belleville, MI was going to burn down, we would have purchased Higgerson-Neal a couple years ago.

Sell the Corvette. You can always pick up another Corvette. Only sell the Lifeliner as a last resort. With all that you have put into that car, you won't be able to replace it for what you are asking for the pair. Corvettes are plentiful!

Sell the Corvette. You can always pick up another Corvette. Only sell the Lifeliner as a last resort. With all that you have put into that car, you won't be able to replace it for what you are asking for the pair. Corvettes are plentiful!

They are and less than what I paid for mine.

Back